Why do you need a Hair Journal App?
Hello, Dear User! 👋
I am Helen — a haircare enthusiast. 💇♀️
My story started a few years ago. I was coloring my hair multiple times a month, using hot tools without protection, had hair shedding from ongoing stress.
I began reading about hair, came across different articles, discovered my now favorite book by John Halal Hair Structure and Chemistry Simplified.
As time went on I decided to write down my hair routine to rate the products and see what works best on my hair. Despite the fact that it was very time-consuming and hard to find information in my notes, this helped me to monitor my progress: realize what I was using, what works for me and what products were a total disaster for my hair.
In an attempt to give more structure to the hair care routine, I've done a ton of research on Google to find a suitable app. Sadly, I have not come across anything, that would fulfill my needs. That's when I decided to create the hey.hair Hair Journal App — to make my (and your) hair life easier.
Why use hey.hair?
- Monitor the progress of your wash routine: rate the products and bundles.
- Easy access to all your hair information: never forget what you were using and how your hair liked it.
- Hairdresser notes: make sure to ask your questions and put down the tips and tricks from your hairdresser.
- Keep track of your treatments: mark the treatment in the calender and be sure you used it today.
- Refresh-in-between: put down all the products you used to refresh or moisturize your ends.
- Save a ton of paper: good for the planet.
Got thoughts? 🤔
Let me know: email@example.com ✉️